Places to Swim

Robert Spenger rspengeraEARTHLINK.NET
Tue Mar 23 08:59:03 PST 2004

There were a couple of convenient natural pools along the way. There
was one in Cacabelos, but it was October so it was too cold for any one
to use. Also, Shirley tells in her book about taking a swim in a river.
There are probably a lot more that I didn't notice, since I wasn't
looking for that.

regards,

Bob S.