Hotels in Santiago for July 24/25, 2004 weekend

Marisa de Souza mdesouzaaHIGHPARKGROUP.COM
Mon Mar 22 12:23:43 PST 2004

I write from Toronto, Canada.  I will do the Camino Portuguese this July
starting from Porto on July 9, arriving in Santiago de Compostela on
July 23.  I have a hotel reservation for July 23 but it seems everything
is already booked for July 24/25, understandably, since it is the feast
day. I have tried about 15 hotels to no avail.

Do university residences, local residents, convents/monasteries take in
pilgrims and if so, is there a coordinating body for this?

Marisa de Souza
HPG Inc.
(416) 535-3764