Necessities

athena deannabowlingaYAHOO.COM
Mon Mar 22 10:55:28 PST 2004

Yes, I did the Frances without a map. But I felt a little "naked", a little lacking in knowledge of the country around me. But it certainly is possible, probably even more possible this year with the Camino all spiffed up for the Holy Year.
Next time I will take Linda's book. It is deadly heavy, but there is so much in there. I think it will add a reat deal to my understanding of what I see.  There is more to the Camino than just walking along. There is an unfathomable depth there.
Deanna

Ana Young <ayoung2001aYAHOO.COM> wrote:

You can even live without the map or guidebook if you
choose to. I always have a guidebook because I've
become accustomed to having my trusty El Pais. With
that, I've gotten along without a map.

Ana

Ana

http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html