Early risers and plastic bags

Tania A. Robson taniaraGOLDEN.NET
Mon Mar 22 06:00:20 PST 2004

Is it possible to get maps of the camino in ste. jean?  I have Linda's book - but would like something a bit more detailed for my own curiousity!

thanks!
tania

----- Original Message -----
  From: Jen Seeler
  To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
  Sent: March 22, 2004 8:50 AM
  Subject: Re: Early risers and plastic bags

  To rework your list

  1.    Earplugs - You need a good night's sleep.
  2.    Walking stick - (This advice from a bicycler ) - Helps on rough
  terrain and when you have blisters from or have turned your ankle in your
  good boots.
  3.    Good boots -
  4.    Guide book - everyone else has them and can give you advice.  The
  Camino is well marked with yellow arrows and  scallop shells.

       Bueno Camino
               jean