Oh, how I love packing lists!

athena deannabowlingaYAHOO.COM
Fri Mar 19 05:42:44 PST 2004

I'll think about this and try to remember. Right now I'm off to take the Girl Scouts on a weekend trip. I'll be back Sunday night.
Deanna

Frank Metcalf and Mary Doherty <redtailaTELUS.NET> wrote:
Hi Deanna,

Fantastic list! Rare folks like you, who can itemize everything down to the
gram, just leave me in the dust. It's not truly necessary nor virtuous, but
it does reveal a relentless discipline which I sincerely admire.

It seems as though you've applied lessons which were learned on the camino
frances to your current pack list. Could you enlighten us about the pack
list changes that you made, based on that walk? What did you throw out or
change or add, and why?

You say that you worked all year on it, so it couldn't have sprung from the
forehead of Zeus!

Frank