Camino Primitivo

athena deannabowlingaYAHOO.COM
Thu Mar 18 09:33:06 PST 2004

Thank you, Rosina.  I am sure I would like to see it all, though I have not found the attachment you sent yet.
I have a funny feeling that I am going to join the ranks of those who walk all the routes they are able.
It's less than two weeks until you leave. How exciting!...and just over three until I go!
Deanna

Rosina Lila <BlaroliaAOL.COM> wrote:
Hi Deanna, Mary Catherine, Laurie et al.
I have sent you the translation of the first installment of the Camino Primitivo report written by the TV commentator and writer who walked all eight of the Camino routes in Galicia last fall.
It's gone direcly to you all as an attachment.
Let me know if you'd like to receive the rest.
Regards,
Rosina