Getting a credencial in advance

claudia castellani claudietta67aHOTMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 18 02:34:45 PST 2004

I am Italian and got my credencial from an Italian association named
"Associazione Amici di Santiago" but I later realized I had no need to have
it in advance because you can have it in St-Jean-Pied-de-Port, in the
pilgrims' office just in front of the hostel.

Claudia