poncho? knives?

Jilek, Glenn Glenn.JilekaFHWA.DOT.GOV
Wed Mar 17 08:25:01 PST 2004

I always thought it was interesting that Swiss Army knives had cork screws on them.  It shows something about the culture.  Since I really am enjoy wine, I guess I should either get a Swiss Army knife or have a cork screw along with me.  I have started drinking wine from the regions in Spain where I will be walking.  I thought that, in a mystical sense, I would start "tasting" the land, sun, air through the wine, and on some level become more familiar with the area.  Besides the wine tastes good and it's fun to think about where it was made!

Glenn