Walking the Portuguese Route

Sue Kenney sue.kenneyaSYMPATICO.CA
Mon Mar 15 19:29:43 PST 2004

Fellow pilgrims,

I am writing to tell you the Camino is calling again.

As long as I finish the edits to my manuscript by the deadline, April
3rd, then on April 4th I will leave for Vigo, Spain. From there I will
travel to Porte de Lima, Portugal to begin my second Camino walk, this
time on the Portuguese route. I should arrive in Santiago on Easter
Sunday in time for mass at the Cathedral.

The next day I will begin an 87 kms walk to the coast, Finnestere... the
end of the world.  Then, I will walk back in the direction I came from.
First to Santiago, and then on to Portugal. The entire round trip
covering roughly 500kms. My dream has always been to walk both
directions of the Camino like the pilgrims of the past.

If there is anyone out there who has walked the Portuguese route, I
would love to hear from you.

Please send me your intentions if you wish and I will take them to
Santiago.
I appreciate everything about our virtual albergues. Thank you for
inspiring me to walk again.

Sue
Floral Park, Canada

sue.kenneyasympatico.ca
Sue Kenney's My Camino will be in books stores June 2004.
http://www.suekenney.ca