Shortening the Walk from SJPP

Elizabeth Boylston-Morris TagelleaAOL.COM
Sat Mar 13 18:23:25 PST 2004

Hello Becky,
You wouldn't want to miss the Pamplona Cathedral.  Do take the guided tour;
you'll get to see the unbelievable sacristy about which Victor Hugo wrote his
famous pamphlet.
Get Linda's book (without a doubt the very best about the Camino in English),
and with it in hand enjoy the aesthetic and historical treasures of the
Burgos Cathedral.
And, I do believe, the Cathedral en Leon will absolutely intoxicate you with
its gorgeous combination of beauty and significance.
(Please know that I am not a Catholic, I am an Episcopalian brought up with
the usual misgivings about Rome, etc.; yet the Camino as a whole, and the Leon
Cathedral singularly just floored me!. Also, do not, not, bypass the Leon
Cathedral's museum. Whatever your expectations, they are surely to be surpassed.
Liz