Madrid and moderation on this list

pieter pannevis pieterpannevisaGMX.NET
Sat Mar 13 08:45:08 PST 2004

Dear all,

 Dear Rosina,

Just to set the record straight: I referred to you as a good friend.
We have shared some deep emotions !
I referred to Linda Davidson as the moderator seemingly to be absent
I do notice that the only group you do NOT belong is Santiagobis and that is
the largest group and the one with the most fun and goodies!

Really moderated, attachments allowed, rich text ( hello Bob and other Mac
users) and HTML and some other features I won't get into it as I'm involved
in them myself
Apart from that it IS the largest group on Santiago apart from the Brazilian
and the Ales list.

You - and I'm sorry to say - you found Santiagobis below your level of
communication  but keeping your posts to all the other groups
I will not go into further detail as I think we can settle this between good
friends off list
So we will comply
I do find Gocamino nothing different than others apart that it seems there
are more USA residents to it

The level of communication is in my impression and I do see the lists you're
talking about and subscribed too, nothing better or worse than any of the
other groups!
I do thank you for your enduring input on facts and figures and your strong
ideas (must come from your heritage as a lawyers family I think)

Just to be clear about this, serving the way and st James and pilgrims in
our own peculiar ways is all that matters in the end

Just take care you all out there!

Pieter

PS  for those interested in the facts of Santiagobis:

Santiagobis-subscribeayahoogroups.com

as always:
Ultreya and good health to you !
'May the Road rise with you"

Pieter, Don trigo and O'Mickey
duifhuis 58
3862 jj nijkerk
the netherlands
fel/fax: +31(0)33- 24 60 912
email:mailto:pieterpannevisagmx.net
website: http://www.pieterpannevis.nl/
new email address:mailto:ppapp.myadsl.nl

---