Madrid and moderation on this list

Rosina Lila BlaroliaAOL.COM
Sat Mar 13 08:09:13 PST 2004

Hello,
Pieter is referring to me.  I still think that GOCAMINO is a much gentler and urbane venue than other Camino lists, otherwise I would have left it as, indeed, I have left the others.
Alas! nothing is perfect.... the worms under the earth do  raise their heads when an opportunity presents itself; that doesn't happen very often here, thankfully.
There will be a special service in memory of the victims in Madrid and my parish, as well as many other churches in the City, will be soliciting views as to how we may practically be of help to those in need owing to the explosions. The Cerrvantes Society in New York will also be holding reunions for such purpose.
Please let me know if you are interested in the details of these efforts.
Warmly,
Rosina