Madrid

Charles Hansen VeloTrainaPEOPLEPC.COM
Fri Mar 12 15:48:38 PST 2004

Trudy -

I don't understand your response.  The earlier post suggested that the Arab
world should get Spain back because they had been there some 900 years and a
mere 500 years have passed since.  By saying that this earlier statement "is
fact", you appear to be suggesting that possession is 10/10 ths of the law
(or is it, "might is right"?).  In that case, you're supporting my view
instead of the inane position taken by Jeffrey, who seems to think that the
Muslims have 9/5 more "right" to Spain than the Spaniards.

Charles.