Safety

Robert Spenger rspengeraEARTHLINK.NET
Thu Mar 11 10:57:08 PST 2004

This is an interesting point, especially when you consider the fact
that this attack occurred exactly 30 months after the Trade Center was
destroyed. It may be just coincidence, but it nevertheless makes me
wonder if there is a connection. Spain got a lot of criticism for going
along with Bush and Blair -  could this be a retaliation for that?

regards,

Bob Spenger