Safety

Jeffrey Crawley jt.crawleyaUKONLINE.CO.UK
Thu Mar 11 06:26:26 PST 2004

It's a thing you learn to live with (certainly in Europe over the past 30 odd
years) ETA, IRA, Red Brigade etc; as William rightly say you shouldn't let it
stop you.

ETA usually target military/Civil Guard/judicial installations or individuals
so it would be quite a departure and I see ETA have said it was NOT them.

Quite honestly I'd be more worried about road traffic accidents (some of the
road sections are VERY dangerous).

Besides 90% of your time will be in open countryside.

Jeffrey