$$$

claudia castellani claudietta67aHOTMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 8 17:24:58 PST 2004

I found myself very well with a bancomat card and a credit card (just in
case!). Only remember to take money when you find an ATM. If you skip it,
you might not find another one for many kilometers onward.
I calculated a maximum of 25 euros per day, which in the end was too much.
To sleep you normally spend about 3-4 euros and the Pilgrim menu, avaliable
everywhere, costs about 8 euros. I never ate twice a day at restaurants, so
I spent about 15 euros per day.
Travellers cheques oblige you to arrive in cities and villages when banks
are open, which can be uncomfortable.

Claudia