$$$

Brian Barger bargerb04aNETZERO.NET
Mon Mar 8 14:40:17 PST 2004

I read that you should have about E16 or 10 francs a day of travel in
Spain. With about a month of travel that would be about E480, so lets say
E600.  Would it be wise to open an account once you arrive? Since a wad of
traveler's cheques in $20's sounds like a hassle and I don't want to do the
credit card thing I know I am making it difficult.  Another thing is Should
I purchase a small tent incase the refugios are full? Insurance too, since
it is a fool's folly to think you're going to wander through Spain on foot
and might not need medical attention.  As you may have noticed, this is my
first time and any help would be greatly appreciated.