shipping and thanks

Erika Marie Nyhus enyhusaUCLINK.BERKELEY.EDU
Mon Mar 8 10:57:00 PST 2004

I hsve been living in Spain for the last 6 months.  I will be heading home after doing the camino
in May.  I need to get a bunch of stuff home and it seems cheapest to send it to myself in
Santiago, at the end of my trip.  Does anyone have any suggestions on where I can send it to or
what I should do???  Oh and thanks for all the tips I got about getting from Santiago back to
London, I was able to get a really cheap flight by going to Madrid via Iberia and then to London
via Spanair.
Thanks,
Erika