flash cards and undies for ladies

athena deannabowlingaYAHOO.COM
Sun Mar 7 19:08:26 PST 2004

Does anyone know whether flash cards for digital cameras are readily available in Spain, if we end up taking more pictures than we are prepared for?

As to ladies undies: Last year I was perfectly comfortable in Hanes-for-Her nylon panties which dry quickly and are very light weight. I have some microfibers but find them to be no more convenient, a little heavier in weight, and a lot more expensive than the Hanes. I don't mind taking and tossing an extra pair of Hanes.

Bra? Under a loose hiking shirt? No thank you.

Deanna