Current Camino News

athena deannabowlingaYAHOO.COM
Sat Jul 31 08:47:16 PDT 2004

Yes, indeed, that is a wonderful site! Thank you!

I have been thinking since last May, when I was able to spend a whole week in Santiago, of the great dedication of the priests and all the people who staff the Cathedral. Every day, several times a day, they provide memorable services, wonderful Masses, ongoing confessions and aid to so many people.
The glorious-to-us song when they swing the Botafumeria is always the same...so much must seem "same" and pressing and demanding to them with the added stress of this Holy Year. Yet they are so faithful in maintaining as best they can the House of Prayer, in giving us moments to cherish.

Speaking of which...does anyone know of a CD that includes the Botafumeria hymn? Or does anyone have the music? I'm an organist. I could play it at church sometimes.

Deanna

>http://www.santiago-today.com/category_news.cfm?category=Pilgrim

Thanks for this link ... very good, and newsy!
Sally,
Lancashire, UK