Translations

Ana Young ayoung2001aYAHOO.COM
Thu Jul 29 10:11:07 PDT 2004

--- Robert Spenger <rspengeraEARTHLINK.NET> wrote:

> Open message to Rosina.
>
> Those of us who have seen the many, many times that
> you have generously
> offered to translate various documents relating to
> the camino are well
> aware that those who bemoan your "selfishness"
> haven't the foggiest
> notion of what they are talking about.

As one who normally enjoys doing translations (and did
on the Camino quite a few times), I do understand what
Rosina's going through as well, as I indicated in a
time to reflect on our own as well as get to know
other pilgrims. Sometimes ... sometimes, I said ... I
felt under the gun a bit, needing to be a channel of
words that sometimes went over my head. And I always
felt, God help me if I'm wrong. It usually turned out
good, though.

Good luck, Rosina. Can you kindly tell your relatives
some of what you've been telling us? Maybe that will h
elp . ..

Buen Camino,
Ana