Translations in response

pieter pannevis pieterpannevisaGMX.NET
Wed Jul 28 23:27:58 PDT 2004

 Consider yourself, who you are, what has been committed to your charge,
from whom you have received it, why you have been preferred to most other
people.
You are the servant of the good God, a steward on behalf of your fellow
servants. Do not imagine that everything has been provided for your own
stomach. Make decisions regarding your property as though it belonged to
another. Possessions give you pleasure for a short time, but then they will
slip through your fingers and be gone, and you will be required to give an
exact account of them.
What am I to do? It would have been so easy to say: "I will feed the hungry,
I will open my barns and call in all the poor. I will imitate Joseph in
proclaiming my good will toward everyone. I will issue the generous
invitation: 'Let anyone who lacks bread come to me. You shall share, each
according to need, in the good things God has given me, just as though you
were drawing from a common well.'"
be well and...stay well !
warm regards,
pieter