communication

jim allen jallen08aTAMPABAY.RR.COM
Sat Jul 24 16:23:28 PDT 2004

Hola All;
My language is English.  I have self studied Spanish off and on for several years, mostly off.  My proficiency is quite limited but........    While in the Manjarin Albergue last year, I was called on to help translate Spanish.  Wow, what a privilege!  It was one of many highlights that day.  Never in my wildest dreams would I imagine that I would be asked to translate Spanish.
Having read the latest notes regarding translating a language and what a burden it is to the translator, I think back to the times that I was the recipient of the efforts of my Spanish friend in Los Arcos and San Sebastian.  My apologies to you, Ignacio.

Jim Allen, Seminole Fl

jallen08atampabay.rr.com