free pilgrim meal

Sue Kenney sue.kenneyaSYMPATICO.CA
Sun Jul 11 04:07:00 PDT 2004

Rebecca and all,

I also had this experience at the Parador hotel. It was in April of this
year when I walked both directions of the Portuguese route. I was in
Santiago on Easter Sunday and a pilgrim from the list serv who was
vacationing there offered to take me to dinner at the Parador. So I had
a delightful meal as a pilgrim in a 5 star dining room.

On my return trip from Muxia, I stayed in Santiago and enjoyed the free
meals for lunch, dinner and breakfast the next morning in the comedor at
the hotel. There were only three pilgrims there for each meal. Lunch and
dinner included a bottle of wine.

Your description of the walk through the courtyard and the sun coming
through the window brought back many memories. Thanks for reminding me
of this experience.

Sue