Frenchman travelling with a dog

Rebecca Belchamber bellgreeaOPTUSNET.COM.AU
Sun Jul 11 00:51:17 PDT 2004

In Melide, we met a French pilgrim who had a dog, a Malamute, I think. It had followed him from somewhere in France, and he relied on other pilgrims to give it scraps to eat. However, he was taking a different route home, so I don't know if the dog is ever going to be reunited with its master. And once home, the pilgrim had his own dog to think about, so had no intention of keeping a second. Anyone know what happened to the dog, or know of anyone who lost such an animal?

Curious,

Rebecca Belchamber