welcome back!.....

Margaret di LaCugna mmlacugnaaMSN.COM
Tue Jul 6 11:55:44 PDT 2004

Hi Crystal.      I traveled alone on my first trip and had no problem.   I was 52 then and I am fairly athletic.

You can choose the serendipity of being alone or of meeting people when you are in the mood.   Everyone was very friendly (and at times curious) about my being alone.

I think you can search the archives also now that we are "back in business" here

You may call me at the number below or email off line if you'd like

Margot

Best Regards,

Margaret di LaCugna
124 West 60th Street 18-J
New York, NY 10023

Residence:  212.262.5299
Mobile:       646.209.2335
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Munoz, Crystal<mailto:crystal.munozaNURSING.UCSF.EDU>
  To: GOCAMINOapete.uri.edu<mailto:GOCAMINOapete.uri.edu>
  Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2004 1:12 PM
  Subject: welcome back!.....

  I've missed my daily ration of GoCamino news, advice, and inspiration.. especially Rolf GR

  I have decided to do my first Camino in April starting from Le Puy-en-Velay to wherever-I-am-20-days-later.  I will be 53 and traveling alone.  I would welcome helpful comments or suggestions re: a woman hiking alone in France.

  Cheers and Ciao,
  Crystal Munoz