Hidden pictures

Robert E. Spenger rspengeraEARTHLINK.NET
Thu Jan 29 18:35:46 PST 2004

If I have sent this information before, please forgive me. I wrote the
message out and thought that I had sent it to at least one group, but
when I checked my sent messages, it was a blank, so I assume that it
didn't go.

This is in regard to the pictures sent by Rosina via Pieter. The home
page that I got for that URL shows only 12 thumbnail pictures. However,
there appears to be a total of 18 pictures when you use the forwarding
arrow above the thumbnails. The man in the alcove above the door is
shown in image number 13.

regards,

Bob Spenger
rspengeraearthlink.net