Rosina's pictures and photography

pieterpannevis p.pannevisaCHELLO.NL
Mon Jan 26 23:22:15 PST 2004

Dear all.
  First of all I’ve to apologise for the moment of inconvenience for most of
you that the link didn’t work properly
As far as I could I’ve sent the link to the individual members off list?
Just a question
how was the short link made?

On photography I’ve to follow you all, the “swing” is really there, but do
not be off, my friends. When you see your Buturmerio, it’s YOURS.!!

Normally it’s very difficult to photograph it the way Rosina did.

In this huge space you’ve need a lot of light  even for our modern cameras.
And most of the time it isn’t there. ( Santiago is the rainiest days in
whole of Spain)

Even with candles ablaze and the sun out you just can do.
That’s why the people of the Galician TV brought out there “candles” to feed
the enormous lenses of their TV cameras
and what’s good for them. It’s good
for the small camera too.

But that please do no withhold you to “do your own thing” as you see it when
you see it!
Crawl to the front and have a view that is at a 45-degree angle: rest your
case against a pillar (tiny tripod might help) and do not use flash
)

For digital owners and others give or make a high ASA setting and..hope for
the best

Sorry for you all, but the originals I’ve here: I’ve a last glance at it and
then they will be away over the pond!

as always:
Ultreya and good health to you !
'May the Road rise with you"

Pieter, Don trigo and O'Mickey
duifhuis 58
3862 jj nijkerk
the netherlands
fel/fax: +31(0)33- 24 60 912
email: mailto:pieterpannevisagmx.net <mailto:pieterpannevisagmx.net>
website: http://www.pieterpannevis.nl/ <http://www.pieterpannevis.nl/>

please be aware that my chello account will be discontinued soon. Be sure
that you have the default account as mentioned above in your files.
At the moment of change you will be notified ( i hope)

---