Rosina's photos

Robert E. Spenger rspengeraEARTHLINK.NET
Mon Jan 26 12:14:59 PST 2004

Dear Pieter and Rosina,

Thank you ever so much for the pictures. It was a delight to view them. And
congratulations, Rosina. You got some fine shots, especially of the Butafumiero
in its swing. My own effort to catch that the time that I saw it was useless -
nothing but a blur.

regards,

Bob