Digital Camera?

Ed ed_maddenaLINEONE.NET
Sun Jan 25 00:37:58 PST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jane Cutting" <cuttingupaEARTHLINK.NET>
To: <GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU>
Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2004 10:45 PM
Subject: Digital Camera?

> I would prefer to take my digital camera on the Camino. Is there a way to
> charge the battery? Or is this just a bad idea?
>
> Janey

I brought my digital camera, charger, and plug adaptor to fit the Spanish
two pin sockets.  Altogether, still much lighter and compact than my regular
SLR camera. And of course I didn't have to carry loads of film.

I charged up at the Refugios and in cafes (having asked the owners first).
Never had a problem.

Ed

---