(no subject)

Jeffrey Crawley jt.crawleyaUKONLINE.CO.UK
Fri Jan 23 07:52:44 PST 2004

Philippe,

You could always try asking around to see if somebody else has the charger you
need or take a peep at:

http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/Productdetails.aspx?product=WIN3MO

The Spanish sporting magazine MARCA was giving them away free last year,
they're very light and DO work and it'll give you something to do while walking
the boring bits of the Mesata!

Anybody know of a solar charger to wear on your hat?

regards

Jeffrey