photos from the sky: the camino

pieterpannevis p.pannevisaCHELLO.NL
Thu Jan 22 23:23:25 PST 2004

Dear all,

Some time ago there was a thread on one of the groups you belong to (was it
you Joe ?) who asked if there were aerial photos.
My good friend Robert Spenger gave the ISBN. And the name of the book
My co pilgrim and lurker in Holland Hanny did her best (Thank you Hanny !!!)
and scanned some for you to have a taste of things to come or
to ponder and
reflect
I will put the photos in santiagobis file and are free on request ( Please
off list)

The photos are
Pamplona, Carrion, Obadroiro, Santiago itself, Villafranca and another
Pamplona according to my info!

Take care all! (And enjoy)

as always:
Ultreya and good health to you !
'May the Road rise with you"

Pieter, Don trigo and O'Mickey
duifhuis 58
3862 jj nijkerk
the netherlands
fel/fax: +31(0)33- 24 60 912
email: mailto:pieterpannevisagmx.net <mailto:pieterpannevisagmx.net>
website: http://www.pieterpannevis.nl/ <http://www.pieterpannevis.nl/>

please be aware that my chello account will be discontinued soon. Be sure
that you have the default account as mentioned above in your files.
At the moment of change you will be notified ( i hope)