seeking travel companion

Martin J Gerra mgerraaJUNO.COM
Sun Jan 18 12:10:27 PST 2004

Hello - I am planning to walk the Camino Frances in May, 2004.  I plan to
start from St. Jean Pied de Port around May 6 or 7, and hope to complete
the route in about  30-35 days.  I live in Boulder, Colorado, and will be
flying to France (Toulouse) on May 3.  I will do a little sightseeing in
and around Toulouse, and then make my way to St. Jean Pied de Port around
May 6 or so.  I am looking for a traveling companion for all or part of
the route.  If you might be interested in walking the Camino Frances
around this time, please e-mail and we can exchange more information.
Thank you. Martin Gerra (mgerraajuno.com).