New Subscriber plus thought on the Camino in my life

mark rosinbum markrosinbumaHOTMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 15 15:27:43 PST 2004

Congratulations Jim!  You will be so fortunate to recieve the gift of life.
I am post transplant 2.5 yrs and had the opputunity to walk part of the
camino last year.  It was truly a joyful and meaningful experience for me.
Be assured that you can do it asfter transplant as well.  Training is
important.  I will be going back in the spring this year to walk from SJJP
to Santiago.
   Bon camino,  Mark