age and the camino

Maura Santangelo maurasantangeloaSTNY.RR.COM
Wed Jan 7 16:33:49 PST 2004

Nancy the only section of the camino where places to stay were scarce
was the section before Monte de Gozo.  I did meet an American in his
70's and with lung disease who did no more than 10 miles a day, but he
was also willing to take a bus when necessary.  There is always a way
to do it if you are not too much of a purist on how it should be done.

Good luck to you

Maura