Taking a youth group from church

Ana Young ayoung2001aYAHOO.COM
Mon Jan 5 06:31:01 PST 2004

--- Paul Newfield <pcn01aWEBDSI.COM> wrote:
> Sneaking into refugios by subterfuge and hiding a
> support vehicle around the corner is hardly the kind
> of example that I would hope to impart to a group of
> school kids.

It does seem to be kids and other young pilgrims who
do this. Can't imagine why since you'd think they'd be
the most physically able. But really, both as a
pilgrim and later as an hospitalera, I got into the
habit of peeking around the corner whenever a small
group of kids or young pilgrims breezed in.

Ana