Taking a youth group from church

Jeffrey Crawley jt.crawleyaUKONLINE.CO.UK
Mon Jan 5 03:31:14 PST 2004

Only that a lot of refugios don't like taking large groups of youngsters mainly
because they tend to be noisy when everybody wants to get some sleep!

Also, if you have a support vehicle this too is discouraged at many refugios.

You could probably get round it by having them check in in 2's or 3's and hide
the bus around the corner.

I commend you for your courage though :o)

Jeffrey