OOOOOps 2

Rosina Lila BlaroliaAOL.COM
Thu Jan 1 11:33:28 PST 2004

Hello you all,
Again, I forgot to aign the message.
Also, before I forget, I should pass on some good news:  the powewrs that be have decided that. beginning next May, it will be possible for anyone to visit the Cathedral´s rooftops (heretofore open only to VIPs). They are buiding passageways, etc., and, presumable the visits will be orderly on a first-come basis.
And some bad news:  the US dollar has fallen to about 74 centimes of an Euro, and it is reported that it may fall still further (something to do with the US large national  deficit, so that an euro costa bout 1.28 US Dlls.
Also, there is a large number of confessors in the Cathedral and an emphatic moralsuasion of sorts to go to confession. I´m not sure why. I personally have nothing against it; it is probably good for the soul, and I´m perfectly willing to render a general confession and admit everything (the way a general denial is filed in court), but I just don´t like the idea of getting into the details. Oh well!
Warm regards,
Rosina