Pilgrims'meeting in Rio

Rosina Lila BlaroliaAOL.COM
Sun Feb 29 16:31:36 PST 2004

Hello you all,
To answer your questions:
Unbelievable as it may sound, yes, indeed, the 250 Brasilian Reais (ninety US
Dlls., or seventy-five Euros) do include three nights' lodging, food for the
four days, and all the festivities and activities listed, as well as
transportation thereto and therefrom. Only alcoholic beverages, which are ridiculously
inexpensive anyway, are extra,
             To sign up, go to
                         www.caminhodesantiago.org.br
and, right after the introduction, click on the Brasilian, US,  Spanish,
Italian or French flag and you will go to the application, and related
instructions, in the selected language.
Here In New York City there are several places on 46th ("little Brasil"),
street, between Fifth and Sixth Avenues,  through which one may send funds to
Rio. All you need to do is provide the account to which the funds should go (that
of the Brasilian Friends of the Camino) and tell them that you want to send
250 Reais. They will tell you the equivalent amount in Dollars and will charge
about $1.80 for the service. I don't know how the transfer may be made through
one's own bank, but I am sure that such a thing can be done.
Warm regards,
 Rosina