getting from Santiago to London

D. Whitson puesaU.WASHINGTON.EDU
Tue Feb 24 19:22:36 PST 2004

Depending on when you travel, it might be cheaper to fly Air Europa to
Madrid (aireuropa.com) and then fly easyJet to London (easyjet.com).  Air
Europa to Madrid costs around $40 US (less than the train/coach, I think),
and easyJet varies - on a good day, it'll cost you $40-50 US.  I'm not
sure how this would compare with an Iberian pilgrim discount, but you
would have the advantage of a guaranteed flight out.

Dave