getting from Santiago to London

William Marques williammarquesaTESCO.NET
Tue Feb 24 03:02:05 PST 2004

Fly with Iberia direct from Santiago to Heathrow either book ahead on
www.opodo.com or similar flight booking service or if you want to remain
flexible when you arrive in Santiago take your compostela to the Iberia
office at Ca. De General Pardinas (far end on right) with compostela
presented they found us emergency exit seats at best discount price in town
(in August). Flight was full for other agents in town.
Buen Camino
William Marques