did women walk?

Robert Ward robertwardaGOSYMPATICO.CA
Sun Feb 22 10:49:35 PST 2004

I would question, Sue, whether any of these women, particularly as aristocrats, would have walked the Camino. You can be sure at least that Queen Isabella went to Santiago in proper royal style, in a carriage with a huge retinue of servants, and not on blistered feet or sleeping on the floors of gyms.