GPS

Robert Spenger rspengeraEARTHLINK.NET
Sat Feb 21 11:24:56 PST 2004

I mentioned that Crawford Mathieson was planning to do a complete GPS
survey of the Via de la Plata. Then Pieter reported that Crawford has
not had a chance to start on that yet. However, I did a short search on
the VdlP to get the names of the towns on the route and I ran across a
website, prepared by Crawford, on the VdlP. He had already done a
portion of the route and has dug up a great deal of information on the
rest of the route. All this is reported on the website, which I
consider to be a must for anyone considering doing that route.

www.viadelaplata.com

regards,

Bob Spenger

P.S. If PETE.URI.EDU bounces this message, I will personally walk to
Rhode Island and clobber the computer administrator responsible.