College Student seeks Camino Mentor

Ben Wilde werewolfolondonaHOTMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 20 19:11:52 PST 2004

Hello everyone,

I'm going to graduate from college this May, and before I enter the real
world, I'm planning on returning to Spain to do the Camino de Santiago.  I
studied for a semester in Sevilla, and fell in love with the country and
the culture.  I can speak Spanish and am not too worried about the
physical aspects of the trip, but I'm a little bit tight on the dough.

I'm hoping that there's someone on this forum that has walked the Camino,
and would be willing to take me under their wing and answer any questions
and advise me about things that pop up as I plan my trip.

I'd really appreciate it, and look forward to developing an eFriendship
with somebody in the near future.

Thanks,
Ben