Off topic - Walking Maps of the Pyrenees

Joe English santiagowalkingaHOTMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 20 03:22:40 PST 2004

Dear All,
Because of the projected numbers we have decided not to go back on the
Camino this Summer, but rather wait until Spring 2005. Many times we have
walked through and past the Pyrenees, and have decided this year to spend
some weeks trekking in the mountains. Does anybody know of a company who
produces walking maps of the Pyrenees that we can buy now to plan our
journey. For walks in the Alps we have used maps by Kompass in Austria,
but they do not do the Pyrenees. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Ultreya,
Joe