GPS

alicataicehouse.net alicataICEHOUSE.NET
Thu Feb 19 20:18:41 PST 2004

I am interested.  Alison Hadley alicataicehouse.net

Original Message:
-----------------
From: Robert Spenger rspengeraEARTHLINK.NET
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 19:56:32 -0800
To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
Subject: Re: GPS

I recently replied to this in a couple of group messages, one with a
list of the GPS readings for the towns from LePuy to SJPP and the other
from SJPP to SdeC. Both of these messages were rejected by GoCamino, as
well as several other recent messages that I have sent. Each rejection
is accompanied by some sort of jargon about GoCamino not accepting
certain sorts of attachments. Since I have not been sending any
attachments, other than quotes of original messages, I haven't the
foggiest idea what the URI computer administration is talking about.
Has anyone else been having this problem? Frankly, I am getting plenty
sick and tired of it. There is an e-mail address provided to respond to
the rejections and I tried this a couple of times. All I got back was a
form message, saying that it would be sent to the list owner of  the
GoCamino group. I haven't  heard anything from the list owner yet, but
it has been a short time and I know from the past that this sort of
thing takes a while. I realize that the list owner is a busy person so
I hope to hear eventually.

In the meanwhile, if anyone else on the list is interested in the GPS
lists described above, let me know and I will send them as personal
messages. Same goes for my take on millardoiros.

regards,

Bob Spenger