Brierley book - add review if you like it

Jeffrey Crawley jt.crawleyaUKONLINE.CO.UK
Thu Feb 19 01:25:56 PST 2004

There was an article in the London & Manchester Guardian newspaper over the
weekend regarding Amazon reviews.

One book received a 5 star rating . . . from the author himself!

It seems something went wrong with the software at Amazon Canada and instead of
the reviewer's nom de plume (a reader from Chicago or whatever) the real name
appeared instead.

It appears Amazon will allow anyone to post a review subject to the laws of
libel and good taste.

That's why real bookshops (if you can get to one) are so much better

Jeffrey