Brierley book - add review if you like it

Ralph Alcorn RBALCORNaCS.COM
Wed Feb 18 16:32:30 PST 2004

Several people commented that they had used the Brierley book and found it a good guide to the Camino.  Please consider adding a review on Amazon for it and for any other new book you have found useful.  As a single book publisher I can say that independent reviews are very important, and the only thing that counteracts a bad review is to have multiple good reviews. I review every new Camino or hiking related book that I buy, unless it already has multiple consistent reviews.
Ralph Alcorn
www.backpack45.com
Shepherd Canyon Books
Publisher of We're in the Mountains - Not Over the Hill: Tales and Tips from Seasoned Women Backpackers