Reservations at Hountto

jim allen jallen08aTAMPABAY.RR.COM
Tue Feb 17 07:30:55 PST 2004

Hola Glenn;
We have friends in Los Arcos, Spain.  We had them call Huntto at 10:00am on
Aug 22, 2003 for reservations for that night.  Our friend speaks only
Spanish so when he got them on the phone he asked if they spoke English and
quickly handed the phone to me.  We got a room for the night for three, 26
euros including a marvelous dinner and breakfast.  We ate dinner with about
30 people.  Only problem was mosquitoes as the windows were open for fresh
air.  This year I would expect that you would need some advance notice to
get a room.

Jim Allen, Seminole, Florida
jallen08atampabay.rr.com