Pilgrim Gathering Notice (repeat, but read it..)

Kathy Gower kathygoweraHOTMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 13 10:53:33 PST 2004

The entire gathering and retreat, etc. is at the Mission Santa Barbara in
Santa Barbara California...

Here is the scoop:

Please note, this is dirt cheap for a great weekend in Santa Barbara, on the
coast....

Seventh Annual Gathering of Pilgrims
Registration Payment Form

Please sign me up for the following:

A _____ Annual Pilgrim Gathering at Mission Renewal Center                                              Includes
Friday/Saturday night lodging and meals         $230.00

B_____  Training for Volunteer Hospitaleros
                        Includes Wednesday/Thursday night lodging and meals     $195.00

C_____  Pilgrim Spiritual Retreat
                        Includes Sunday/Monday night lodging and meals          $155.00

D_____  Annual Pilgrim Gathering at Mission Renewal Center
                        Includes meeting and meals –  no lodging.                       $136.00

                        Totals for combinations:                                                                                                A & B           $425.00
                                        A & C           $385.00
                                        A, B & C        $580.00

I will be sharing a room with
(name)___________________________________________-_____
We would prefer a room with one bed _____  two beds  _______
                                                ----
This year, the gatherings accomplished an important milestone.  Thanks to
the help of Kathy Gower and the encouragement of many others, we are now
incorporated as a California 501C3 nonprofit organization operating under
the name, American Pilgrims on the Camino, for the purpose of providing
information and support to pilgrims through the annual gatherings.  We can
now accept contributions. Your contribution will help support future
programs.`

Yes, I would like to make a contribution to American Pilgrims on the Camino
$____________

Please make checks payable to "American Pilgrims on the Camino."  Checks for
the gathering must be received by March 1, 2004.  Sorry, we cannot accept
payment at the meeting.  Send checks and registration forms to:

Edie Bennett                            714-637-4901
2148 E. Orangeview Ln.          pacificonaearthlink.net
Orange, CA  92867

You can help us keep our costs down and save some trees:  send us your
e-mail address;
let us know if you would prefer to not receive future notices.
Send changes to Zita Macy at zmacyacbnorcal.com